Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

sextape alarm - NSFW




yet another one...

SEX TAPE SURFACES?

Rappers and celebrities in general have a hard time with hiding their personal lives. Now, there is a sex tape in circulation and I’m trying to figure out what’s going on. And this is devious. The word on the internet is that there is a sex video with a female rapper in a sexual tryst with a guy. Said video apparently has nothing to do with any sort of stripper episode, but is more of a short clip from somebody’s personal archives. I haven’t seen it, but I heard might be Eve. I’m not saying that it is Eve, but that’s just the chitter chatter I am getting.

They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry!

-illseed

(source)

and it seems no one has seen it yet...

well, I have.

foo'rah!

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Entertainment Blog Top Sites Online Fussballmanager