Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, June 10, 2005

 

tioman



(click image)
so, I just stumbled upon a blog. the first picture caught my eye, then the second and lastly her comment made me loose my balance.

I just spent 3 weeks serenating with my wife on juara beach in tioman and fell in love. this must be the most beautifull island on earth. a perfect paradise. the locals are very sweet and friendly and the leisure activities absolutely up to my taste: sun, fun & nothing to do...
best thing is; not many tourists, so you can find your peace of mind under a palm tree or in the water among the fantastic reefs that await you just meters entering the sea...

I envy this singapore girl...for getting lost in heaven...

foo'sigh

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Entertainment Blog Top Sites Online Fussballmanager