Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

ribbit




being a blogger and part of the international community, I measure taking yourself not all to serious to be very important.

thus, born half swiss and half french, I have to laugh at monsieur jacques chirac. especially at this picture. the french are having a rough time with him, lately.

still, it could have been worse with jean-marie le pen at the wheel...

so, since I've seen this here and it made me laugh, I had to post it in a mild humoured attempt to gratify my nationalistic and patriotic feeleing...haha...no, not really.

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Entertainment Blog Top Sites Online Fussballmanager