Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

brunolito chao chilling




losing a friend is never fun. losing a friend is tough. losing a friend is hard. losing you like we did, makes it all unbearable.

2 days ago, I was so angry upon how you chose to leave, that I didn't realize the loss.
2 days later, I can't imagine you not being part of this whole adventure anymore. it's askew. I haven't yet noticed your departure, I honestly don't want to notice. I rather stick with having you around in my mind, truly.
how come you thought you're alone?
how could you think you had it bad?
we were right here, all along...?
I just don't understand... I really don't. and that makes the whole story hard to swallow, brunolito.

you seemed so into life, lately...coming back from south america and asia. so in tune and happy.

...as if you'd planned it all along.

my head is banging from all the thinking.
my emotions are on the loose, I do not look forward to the funerals. it will be a hard day for all of us knowing you - because we don't understand...we just don't understand.
the emptiness filled with all those unanswerable questions, they do not help either.

I hope you have it better, wherever you are right now. I just wished, you'd stick around a bit longer and chilled with us, missing you is terrible.

take care compadre.
I'll see you on the machu.
find rest, find peace.
It will take time for us to readjust and survive you.

dave

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Entertainment Blog Top Sites Online Fussballmanager