Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

bushbath




to some of you this is no news at all. to me it is. as I was more or less absent last week of any internet activity and getting back on my feet, this just made my morning.

I have to admit one thing; I love George! don't you? I mean he is just so...dubya! just marvel at his politics and diplomacy, his iron fist and oh-so-fantastic-free-speeches, and now there is one more to smile about.

"I need a potty break, miss rice - may I go?" this is adorable!

I'll get me a sticker for my car: I love chimp - he just learned how to go to the loo"

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Entertainment Blog Top Sites Online Fussballmanager